Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Finally!

Finally, some covers are available to some highly-anticipated books due out later this year. 


Here is the cover for the sequel to Ally Condie's excellent MatchedCrossed available November 1st.


And here's the sequel to Alexandra Adornetto's HaloHades available August 30th.


The latest book in Rachel Caine's Morganville Vampires series, Last Breath, will be in stores on November 1st.


Anna and the French Kiss author Stephanie Perkins' new book Lola and the Boy Next Door will be in stores September 29th.


And then there's this brilliant little gem called Twice Bitten from debut author...oh my, it's me!  Yes, I know: shameless plugging.  My first novel will be available through Barnes & Noble exclusively in digital format, later this week.  I'll provide a few chapters and a link to purchase as soon as it's up.  Watch for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment